
I was told to punch up this poster and push it to the limit. So I made everything bigger and overlap, and in general interact more. I want to keep the white background, because I don't have many things with white. I'm not sure if I'm done with it yet though...

This poster is pissing me
and my computer off--there are soooooo many layers. And right now I'm not really sure what to do with it. I like the juxtaposition of the vector images with photography, but it also feels right to make it more vector/illustrated looking. I just need to stop looking at it for a bit.

No more illustrator stroke around the edges of the photo. And I turned it on it's side a bit and made it much larger to try and make it look more interesting.
2 comments:
I like the changes to the assistants poster. I really like how the logo for the show bleeds off, but I'm not really feeling the type at the top. I'm not a big fan of that font, but I don't mind it at the bottom. I think maybe you should bump up the weight at the top. I'm not sure if they have a bold version, but if they do... a bolder font might mix well with the bold statement...
I kinda prefer the old version of the ironman poster you had. I'd rather see Ironman's whole body on the poster. The background is so great on this that I also with he looked a little more vectorized. But since redrawing this as a vector would probably take forever, maybe you should change the colors to make it match more with the background, and let the white shiny edges make it popout from the background.
As far as the love nest's poster, I like the tilt but the cropping of the S on love nest's is a little awkward. You might want to move it down a bit...
thanks, jason!
Post a Comment