These were interesting. If you have some time, they are worth
watching. Some of them I don't quite get why they are on the
list, but I didn't compile the movies...
These are alright. The part I find most interesting is when
she does the rubbing of the title.
This reminds me of North by Northwest title sequence.
This reminds me of North by Northwest title sequence.
Never watched the show, though I hear it is good.
So, I'm a kid at heart; I love, love cartoons. I really like this
So, I'm a kid at heart; I love, love cartoons. I really like this
opening sequence. It has a Saul Bass feel to it.
Well, that's all for now. I really need to work on my wine project; spent tooooo much time procrastinating again.
Well, that's all for now. I really need to work on my wine project; spent tooooo much time procrastinating again.

1 comment:
Mad man's opening looks just like a building around....High Museum of Art Atlanta.
Post a Comment